Games can be both fun and educational. They can keep your kids busy on their own or give you a chance to spend some fun quality family time together. So skip the TV or Ipads for a night and play one of these fun games. Here are 10 Fun Games Every Family Should Have at Home:
1. Don’t Break the Ice – Take your time and do some thinking to keep the polar bear from sinking
2. Candyland – Choose your cards, move your pawn and let your imagination soar as you make your way to the castle to win!
3. Chutes and Ladders – Classic game challenges you to scramble to the top of the game board without slip-sliding down!
4. Gas Out – Kids won’t be able to stop giggling with the Gas Out Game!
5. Hi Ho Cherry-O – Help your preschoolers develop and practice basic math skills