One of the most valuable things I get from Target each week isn’t the groceries I buy, but the plastic bags they come in. This is true of plastic bags from any grocery store. I prefer Target bags because they are a little heavier quality, but that is neither here nor there. The point is….. You can use them for just about anything. Here is just a short list of the wonders of the Target plastic bag. The main thing I use them for is my daily lunch sack. They are perfect. Each day you see the work fridge lined with different grocery store bags. They are so much cooler than paper bags!
Okay, here are some other ways to recycle your plastic bags:
1. Use them for cleaning the litter box.
2. Use them as a trash can liner in a small garbage can.
3. Use them to put your old soda cans in.
4. Use it for cushioning when you pack a box to ship.
5. Use them for taking clothes to the good will.
6. Do you have a new pair of shoes and it is raining…No problem, use the sacks to put over your shoes to protect them.
7. Throw dirty diapers in and take directly to your outside garbage.
8. They make a perfect parachute for hamsters!
9. Use them to take clothes to the laundry mat.
10. And last but now least…… They are great to vomit in.
Thanks Target! We should be paying for these sacks.