Taking your family to Adventureland can get quite expensive ($45 per ticket). But it’s such a fun experience that you have to go at least one time during the Summer (Besides you have to cross off #5 on the Summer Bucket List). So how do you save some money on your trip to Adventureland? Here are 5 ways to get some discounted tickets:
Too hot or raining outside? Check out 25 Indoor Places for Kids in Central Iowa.
1. Check with your Employer – Most large companies have opportunities to purchase discounted tickets at Adventureland. If your employer doesn’t offer discounted tickets check with family and friends to see if they can get them at their work for you. I know that City of Des Moines and Polk County employees can get discounted tickets so you might want to hit up a friend who works there.
2. Military Discount – Show your military ID at the front gate and you can buy up to 6 tickets at $32 each.
3. Use your AAA card – AAA members are eligible for discounts by showing their AAA card at the gate prior to buying a ticket.
4. Use a HyVee Coupon – Central Iowa Hyvee stores have discount ticket coupons available. Don’t feel like stopping by Hyvee? Use this coupon code for phone & internet orders: HV2018TX
5. Casey’s General Stores Coupon – Go online and get $2.00 off regular admission or $10 off a season pass. Use codes CG2018SP for season pass and CG2018TX for regular tickets.
Looking for more fun stuff to do this Summer in Central Iowa? Check out our Summer Bucket List with the Kiddos!